What coral is this?

kamstutz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently inherited a saltwater tank with this coral in it. The previous owner did not know the species of this particular coral. Its health has been declining over the past year, and I would like to know what specific coral it is to determine how best to take care of it going forward. Thank you!
3C5644D1-EBEA-4311-8DC6-BE2FB0D6D7D8.jpeg
 
I recently inherited a saltwater tank with this coral in it. The previous owner did not know the species of this particular coral. Its health has been declining over the past year, and I would like to know what specific coral it is to determine how best to take care of it going forward. Thank you!
3C5644D1-EBEA-4311-8DC6-BE2FB0D6D7D8.jpeg
My first guess is that the mushrooms are causing some of the damage...
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new