What could I add?

Cherish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cardinal? Both the Bangaii and PJ types kind of just hover out in the open day and night.

tc269

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine is a nightmare!!! he chased my mandrin goby until it jump out of my tank. So i got a two spot goby the poor guy has only had one spot since I got him. and it even chases my anthias. I will never get a six line again turned out so mean.

OP
OP
BlazinNano

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like wrasses but i have heard they are jumpers. The tank is open top. I did just go to WWC and got a Hector Goby. He does hide some but he is a cool looking fish. He is real small and the clowns do give a crap about him. He might be an inch long at most. Still thinking about maybe one more.

revaltion131

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be careful with what you add. Skunks can be a particularly nasty species of clown, so as they mature, they may start going after your other fish. I'd say to avoid really peaceful fish like firefish, just in case they do turn into bullies.

subielover

Renegade reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely not, skunks are notoriously mean. Yellow assessor basslets are really cool fish, but they do tend to hide in the rock work until comfortable.

OP
OP
BlazinNano

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I was informed wrong. I always thought they where the nicest. This is why they can be housed in more then just a group of two. Well so far they are nice and do not both the Hector's Goby one bit.

mvm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an ORA phantom blenny. Pretty cool fish and stays small. I would make a top a get a small flasher wrasse. Maybe a carpenter's or McCoskers...

revaltion131

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the skunks aren't mature yet and/or hosting yet, you probably won't see much aggression. It's when they start to host and a female matures that they will probably turn mean. I would go with a wrasse known for some attitude, such as a 6-line, or some other semi-aggressive fish that will be able to handle their aggression when it does come. If they stay peaceful for you the entire time you have them, that's great. I'm just trying to say that you should try to be prepared if they aren't.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back