What Did You Do To My Bulma?!

Salemsoul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am writing this as both a cautionary reminder during the holidays & because of my love for all things Dragon Ball.

I ordered a Christmas Wrasse, we named Bulma, from a local shop here in NC. They were too far to drive so I shipped her to my house. At 5:00am, I received an "update" email stating there was a delay with her shipment. I called at 8:00am and I was told that my fish was missorted to the wrong customer center. They didn't know which one she was at and couldn't until there was an update from that center. I am totally panicking & went full Super Saiyan on UPS ... Several hours later I called back to find out she was on her way to RDU (no other information) and that I needed to pick her up in the morning. I made a stink about how cold her box was when I picked her up; how do you leave a "live fish" box in an open air receiving area. Luckily, she was packed so well in the biggest box I have ever gotten a fish in! I was incredibly fortunate Upscale Aquatics did such a good job. Word of caution with this story is, delays can happen. Buying fish online during this time can be scary but communicate with the people you are buying from to ensure they are packed well. Once we were done acclimating, she buried herself in the sand to get some beauty sleep and has been doing great. I absolutely love her!
Dragon Ball GIF by TOEI Animation UK

Meet Bulma
halichoeres ornatissimus

IMG-2558.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.2%
Back