What do y'all want to talk about in the Question Of The Day?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If aliens had reef tanks because...

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope y'all are enjoying the question and poll of the day! :)

Would like to hear from you about some topics you would like to see discussed. They can be broad or very specific!

Anything you want to talk about?
Who's trying to conserve, help, raise, certain corals difficult to propagate before bans kick in 100%, a forum would help?

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if we did like interview threads. Each day we pick a member and the community can ask them any question (within reason) they want.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to know how to curb or mitigate coral aggression .... I've been reefing over 30yrs and could still learn a thing or 2 .... I see tanks with corals all piled up on each other and would love to know how it’s done ... my current tank is about as mixed as a prison cafeteria

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you participate in a coral sharing program where people in a local club/area share frags of prized corals in order to protect it from loss and to re-acquire it if they lose it in a crash/accident? I've casually done this with a local friend and it has enabled us to keep a couple of prized corals that we otherwise would have lost.

Hello,

That’s a hard and tuff question depending on the person. In or before I mention this most may not know that I’m pretty (extremely shy so I do most to avoid social things (I know I am so trying to work on that), but given my current situation, I never once thought my life would change so much that well I can’t physically do a tank any more with out maybe hiring someone. Has anyone planned on what to do with their lovely tanks afterwards?
I ask this because I’m stuck from just donating everything to the children’s pediatric unit or as a motivator since I recently had to move
My tank is rebuilding itself as well as myself.

Still praying for you Sarah...for a quick and complete recovery!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like a poll on how long is acceptable for forum owners and/or their main assistants to go in between posting FTS's in their build threads. ;Troll

Ivan Serrano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the toughest things to find is t5 lighting combos with pictures, even with led. I’ve seen the videos out there, however they usually hit only one color at a time. It would be nice for people, especially those running t5 to put their bulb combos up with a pic
I actually just posted a picture of my tank recently with both my T5’s and Radions on.

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral type poll.
Each poll relating to a difficult species or cultivar who has it? How long?
Whose lost one?
And the how they each run their tank in discussion.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What if we did like interview threads. Each day we pick a member and the community can ask them any question (within reason) they want.
I feel like that would end up just targeting people who build amazing tanks and have popular build threads. Plus, we already have 365, right? So it seems a little redundant

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back