What do you do for a living?

I'm in high-speed aluminum tubing (airline pilot!)

My office view:
IMG_6485.JPG
Yeah, what do you think your flying....a SR71??? Haha Aviation guy here
 
Awesome! Thank you for that. So, it sounds like I'm doing right by going for my masters. Thanks for the tips!

Do you know Driscoll Children's Hospital in Corpus Christi?

Are you currently a nurse? Having bedside experience and then getting a Masters in Informatics...you should be set! I don't know much about Driscoll's, but have heard that it's a pretty good place to work...couldn't tell you who I heard it from...just one of those things rattling around my head ;)
 
Alaska Airlines
I think that is the airline that my grandkids use to go from Seattle to Austin and back. My dad worked for the airlines. It was Trans Texas Airways, Texas International and Continental.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new