What do you do for a living?

I work in highend boat upholstery. With my family and close friends. Got pulled in in 2012. Mom and dad have been doing for over 20 years. The company is owned by a family friend. I take the patterns for making the covers and "digitize them". This is putting them into a computer file and sending them off to a cnc machine to have that cut the materials. Started out cutting everything by hand with scissors. We build Nortech, Mako, Edgewater, Century, Yellowfin boats just to name a few, alot of others. Oh Shearwater, Blackwood, Sterlings.

U.S. Army 2003-2008, OEF 2005, OIF 2006. AIRBORNE INFANTRY ALL THE WAY.
 
I'm an IBEW line clearence apprentice. (We trim trees around the power lines)

Been doing it 6 months. Was in the aquarium maintenance and installation business and built ponds before that.
 
Lead fleet mechanic at a ridiculously busy corporate airport for the last 24 years. I take care of a fleet of 70+ vehicles from small hybrids to huge $750k snow removal vehicles. We basically cater to the rich and famous.
 
I set wealthy Americans up with reverse mortgages and reverse lines of credit as financial tools, often to maximize their net estate values.
 
Aquatics Specialist at a large chain of pet stores in North America.

Also small business owner, specializing in hard to find prey items for exotic pets.
(Natal rats/ASFs, quail chicks, live copepods, etc) we're still ramping up, and I'm losing my little mind! Lol
 
Senior Systems Engineer at a Large International Law Firm
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new