What do you do for a living?

So this hobby is not cheap by any means and if i hadn't gotten my current job there no way id have ever been able to afford it so what do you guys do for a living to afford such amazing tanks?. Im a material handler in a well paid factory how about you?

Realtor [emoji13]
 
Engineer for PG&E. Holding up after the leak?

Yah actually it's not really a topic we get phone calls about now that it's been resolved for a few months other than the odd person here an there who I have to explain to that their has bill reflects their actual usage not the gas that escaped during the leak lol
 
Is it inappropriate to ask what kind of health inspector?? Haha. I understand if so. I'm a QA Consultant for Nursing home. Love seeing so many different types of people in the hobby!!
Restaurants, hotels, swimming pools, instatutions ( including nursing homes) daycares ,tattoo artist, camps and schools ( official title is Registered Environmental Health Specialist.) we try to make sure the restaurants don't poison you!
 
image.png
Finance and sales director

To all of you that serve are have served in the military THANK YOU.

I have been in the hobby for a long time and can't imagine how much I have spent .
LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new