What do you do for a living?

Now a mechanical maintenance planner at a coal fired power plant, was a millwright at a chemical plant and steel mill, Marine back in the 70's 72-75 as a combat engineer my first job from 7th grade thru high school working in my parents tropical fish store hated fish and went in the Marines been reeling for about 13 years now
 
I own a manufacturing company that builds many things out of metals.
Sounds very boring when I put it that way ;)

Own a CNC machine shop.

This is my brother's business
http://martonbrothers.com/
I believe he has made medical parts to a couple tenths. He is really small as a business but has some good equipment and tons of experience. If you ever need to outsource :) USA made.
 
I own a custom motorcycle and hot rod shop. Mostly high end show paint jobs. Airbrushing, flames, skulls etc....Dabble in pro photography as well.... Neither of which make me a ton of money! Hahaha!
I figure Im always mixing chemicals in both my shop and when I develop film and stuff.... Why not do it with my hobby as well!!!
 
Well, after getting into the reefing hobby a couple months ago and getting the credit card bills, I'm starting to think I might need to be like Deuce Bigalow and start an extra curricular activity I can make some money on! Unfortunately, I'm not very good looking, so I doubt it will pan out for me! :)
 
Army pilot here.
90b9a45fe8ca8cf6009d3ce80acef9aa.jpg

e3e74b9e8d983b74a76747eb17e7bc85.jpg

The office.
 
Great thread!
I am a retired lake bum but for the last 28 years I've been a self abused Carpenter who loves to build people's dreams and somewhere in there I found the time to tint the windows on a few thousand vehicles.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new