What do you do for a living?

Work for an aquarium maintenance company ;)

Full time job and passion!!!

10F7FAE7-7FC0-4832-B6BF-7373540A02DC.jpeg
 
Paramedic for the city of Chicago. I work at the busiest firehouse in the city of Chicago aka the house of bells.
 
Quite a few medics on here looks like. Paramedic at a Detroit trauma center, DFD (EMS) starting in a couple weeks.
 
Process and Production Engineer. I work in the pharmaceutical industry. The mechanical, electrical, biology and chemistry background helps with keeping reef tanks.

Though I have loved aquariums before I even got into my current occupation.
 
Automotive Engineer. Specialize in Climate Control Systems Engineer.
 
Registered professional interior designer.....no I don’t pick pillows and throws. Spend my days making up stuff for other people to build and my weekends building stuff.
Love working on my fish tanks cause I’m constantly designing new stuff for it, too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new