What Happened to Sharky's?

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't we have a sponsor named Sharky's??? I went to pm him on here because he had a rock on Ebay with 3 little 1" micro heads on it- and I don't see him anymore? What's up, becauseit would affect if I am willing to buy or not?

:D
Laurie

colinadam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.sharkysreef.com is just down the road from me. Didn't know they did E-bay auctions but they just became an RC sponsor within the last couple months. Me and 2 of my friends stopped going there, poor livestock and had some troubles with them.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm, maybe I'll hold off then. Too bad, it was a cutie patootie rock... He only got like $75 or so for the whole rock.
:(
Laurie

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ordered from them several months ago and i was not too happy with the transaction

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered a few times from them and when there livestock dies in 1 to 2 days and you send pics the give you half butt answers and attempt to blame you and hesitate or not give you credit... They are going down hill !!!! they say you should email them pics within the time frame but no email address is found!!! you send them a message on there site and get back to you after it is too late... Really not a good way to keep customers that spend big $ a month.

SharkysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day all,

Let me first list the best way to contact us (in no particular order).
1) Phone 847-231-1028
2) Email off our website. (Please note the address is not posted to try to avoid spammers. There are programs scanning for email address on websites. This is why it is not posted. It is a difficult enough process weeding thru all the spam as it is). Email unfortunately is not perfect. If you do not recieve a response within 24 hours then something might be wrong. Please follow up with us.
3) Online Help. There is someone there to help you usually week afternoons thru weeknights as well as on weekends.

We do not regularly check forum pms, or ebay etc.

We do not currently sponsor club-zoa. Mainly because things got really busy and hectic for us while we were moving. Unfortunately sponsorship comes in last priority. We never got back to coralnutz in time to continue the sponsorship.

Twon and Pazzaz,
You have PM. Please work with me offline to make sure you are taken care of.

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased from them in the past too. I did some business with them again back a few weeks ago. I've never had a problem that they did not go above and WAY beyond what was needed to make me happy. Anita is a great gal.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do not currently sponsor club-zoa. Mainly because things got really busy and hectic for us while we were moving. Unfortunately sponsorship comes in last priority. We never got back to coralnutz in time to continue the sponsorship.

Twon and Pazzaz,

That's cool :D

I can definately understand the hectic thing... hope to see you back. Like I said before, that was a kickin' micro sample rock, and I was sorry I missed the end of that auction.

:)
Laurie

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day all,

Let me first list the best way to contact us (in no particular order).
1) Phone 847-231-1028
2) Email off our website. (Please note the address is not posted to try to avoid spammers. There are programs scanning for email address on websites. This is why it is not posted. It is a difficult enough process weeding thru all the spam as it is). Email unfortunately is not perfect. If you do not recieve a response within 24 hours then something might be wrong. Please follow up with us.
3) Online Help. There is someone there to help you usually week afternoons thru weeknights as well as on weekends.

We do not regularly check forum pms, or ebay etc.

Twon and Pazzaz,

Dennis you have a pm....

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back