What is causing my zoas to die

Rthines

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got 2 zoa frags, one is thriving and the other looks like this. 2 of the 3 polyps are alive and occasionally come out during the day but the 3rd is definitely gone. One of the *not dead* ones is only attached via algae.

I didn't see any spiders or nudis after looking for a while. I'm not sure if these are able to be saved or if there's something that would threaten my good frag and need to be removed.

20250421_210236.jpg 20250421_210309.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new