What is going on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AK47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AK47

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
76
Reaction score
26
Location
Pacific North West
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My girl just picked this coral up. I'm not sure the name, but it's spilling "seeds" all over tank..... is it dying, seeding, or letting off something toxic? not I believe my Candy Canes is letting out stinger on the other side of tank 20161021_213125.jpg
20161021_213125.jpg


14771112101531857195754.jpg
 
What is it. A symphodom or encrusting gorg?
 
Well I'm sure it's a Leather looking at it today. With the videos I have watched I think it spermed, or let off eggs. Here's video from last night, wish I recorded whole thing :eek:
 
Sorry I can't offer an opinion as I have no experience with it, but that is crazy for sure.
 
Definitely looks like a spawning event. Pretty cool!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new