What is one fish that always makes you smile?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,917
Reaction score
54,393
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like we all that one particular fish that when we see it makes us smile. Maybe it is because it was our very first fish in our tank, or maybe it was a fish on the brink of death but pulled through and now is thriving. I am wondering what is the one fish that makes you smile when you see it? (can be one you own, have owned, or just any fish in general).
 
My dogface puffer, Puffy. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
IMG_20201018_161410692.jpg
 
Porcupine puffer.
I don't have one but love to see them when diving!! No matter how many I see, I always get a big smile on my face.
 
So tempting to get a flame hawk after all these posts about them staring you down. Question about reef safeness, though...
They seriously do stare right into your soul! I have a pair and wouldn’t have a tank without them. I think I got lucky because mine don’t go after any inverts, they actually let my cleaner shrimp clean them. I assume that is what you mean by reef safeness
 
Diamond gobies. I find them to be hilarious and they have an awesome personality - though my current one is a bit skittish thanks to the whitetail bristletooth harassing him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new