What is one fish you wish you could have in your tank right now?

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like all of us have that one fish we wish we could keep in our tank, but maybe we can't for some reason. Maybe it is because it isn't compatible with the rest of the tank, it is rare and expensive, or maybe not feeling confident enough in keeping that particular fish. I am wondering what is the fish you wish you could have in your tank right now!
Queen angelfish due to their adult size and price. Beautiful fish

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have the tank size for this puppy sadly
IMG_4113.jpeg

Diesel900

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like all of us have that one fish we wish we could keep in our tank, but maybe we can't for some reason. Maybe it is because it isn't compatible with the rest of the tank, it is rare and expensive, or maybe not feeling confident enough in keeping that particular fish. I am wondering what is the fish you wish you could have in your tank right now!
Flame angel

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wanted a Skeletor eel, I've been planning to keep one in my current tank for years, and my LFS just got a juvenile in that's smaller than a pencil. What's holding me back is that my lids don't fit tightly enough, and I'm not confident I could find it to feed it in my tank!

7of9

Resistance is Futile.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A porcupine puffer. I don’t think I’ll ever want a big FOWLR, but they’re so darn cute. I like visiting them elsewhere.

A close second would be a zebra or snowflake eel, for the same reasons.

Tchung23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Candy basslet since I have a small tank. Got a peppermint which is much cheaper but the colours of a candy is so amazing.

Duzzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Queen angel or to blaspheme a mbu puffer

Duzzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A porcupine puffer. I don’t think I’ll ever want a big FOWLR, but they’re so darn cute. I like visiting them elsewhere.

A close second would be a zebra or snowflake eel, for the same reasons.
I love the garden eels and would love a bright yellow dogface like the one on the WWC Fowlr

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tinkeri butterfly and bandit angel. I haven’t been able to source one for the longest time here in Sweden.
Just now at the worst possible time a pair of tinkeri just arrived at de Jong. I just started another tank that takes up what little time I have so the timing sucks!

douglasbnyhof

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mandarin dragonet. Bullseye or psychedelic or ruby. These are my personal favorites but I’m not going to attempt to keep one because of the feeding requirements. Personally I think it’s inhumane that such a beautiful animal is sold so inexpensively. It’s like a noob magnet and the LFS will happily sell them to someone with a week old tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 162 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back