What is one fish you wish you could have in your tank right now?

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like all of us have that one fish we wish we could keep in our tank, but maybe we can't for some reason. Maybe it is because it isn't compatible with the rest of the tank, it is rare and expensive, or maybe not feeling confident enough in keeping that particular fish. I am wondering what is the fish you wish you could have in your tank right now!

XtraKargo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel like all of us have that one fish we wish we could keep in our tank, but maybe we can't for some reason. Maybe it is because it isn't compatible with the rest of the tank, it is rare and expensive, or maybe not feeling confident enough in keeping that particular fish. I am wondering what is the fish you wish you could have in your tank right now!
What's your fish of choice?

douglasbnyhof

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lunar wrasse. My favourite fish ever. But they’re just too violent for my tank. I had to rehome my favourite ****** because he killed everything in the tank.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few but my main one is an Achilles Tang. I probably won’t have one for a few reasons;
1. My tank size is currently not big enough (I personally want a 5 foot tank to have one)
2. They’re Ich magnets and I don’t QT my fish so it could die the next day
3. I fear getting bored of it because I’ve watched Powder Blues and they just swim and don’t do anything much more than that in my eyes

AdamG280

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want a blotchy but they’re crazy expensive

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back