What is the best lid option for a RSR 750xxl?

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been wanting a high quality lid/cover for my tank for a while. I need good access for feeding and maintenance yet I need it to be pretty much jump proof. I have lost several fish to jumping and I feel horrible about my slacking causing eminent deaths. I don’t really want a DIY for I’d rather have a perfect match with super high quality parts. I see some real nice ones online but they seemingly do not make for the RSR 750. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Pics would be sweet. Remember it has to fit the 180 gal. Thanks for any replies

Katieandjon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark vince at Reeftops - look up Reeftops on Facebook. He made the lid for our 625xxl, he’ll make whatever you want, completely custom fit to your tank, with cut outs for whatever you want, feeding hatches, wires, light brackets etc - Really good quality!

Pic from last year...

77e2f9bfa2eb95fa1deb530f202971d2.jpg

OP
OP
Michael Naegeli

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark vince at Reeftops - look up Reeftops on Facebook. He made the lid for our 625xxl, he’ll make whatever you want, completely custom fit to your tank, with cut outs for whatever you want, feeding hatches, wires, light brackets etc - Really good quality!

Pic from last year...

77e2f9bfa2eb95fa1deb530f202971d2.jpg
Thank u

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back