What is this on my fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter jocquill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jocquill

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that a bruise or what is it
3c87ab42c525dd17a54879500a6995b4.jpg
 
What is going on with my Yellow Tang he eats just fine I feed him 2 times a day he look very sick what do I do
5e5482dc31ee5c5e6f8f4111ddba1215.jpg
06bdfba296078f2adbede3a8f4828f3d.jpg
f48da3ee913231cb397c82187b817b01.jpg
 
I have only 4 clowns in tank they look great he is breathing he is active he is eating I just don't know what I'm doing wrong
 
How do i contact them or what to do I can get more pics if needed I look at that chart everything the same to me
 
They're tagged in my post, so they all got (or will get) a notification about this thread. Give them a bit of time and you'll see their responses here.

I didn't see any clear and obvious matches in the chart either. It's not a complete chart, but it's better than nothing and may help in the future.

How large is your tank?
 
And do I just pour this stuff in tank or do I need to remove tang I don't have a QT tank yet tomorrow I will start to establish one
 
69bbb50ecac6e679959393528939f256.jpg
I purchase this 4days ago from a store near me is this what you are talking about
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new