What is this? Rescued pectinia

Thawman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
86
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Rescued a sizeable pectinia that had a couple pests on it. It had a large vermitid that I glued over, a majano which I injected with lemon juice and covered with CA glue.

There is a red sponge which I hope lives!

BUT...What's in the picture? It looks completely different from the other majano.

Thanks for looking!!

20240420_165145.jpg 20240420_171046.jpg 20240420_165145~2.jpg
 
agree ,dont give up on the pectina just yet... ;)
 
Thanks for the responses all!!

I'll keep an eye on it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new