What is this strange pattern on my rocks?

Saskdevil

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2022
Messages
45
Reaction score
25
Location
British Columbia
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this strange pattern of stuff on my rocks. I have no idea what it is. I have 2 clowns, an emerald crab, 2 Scarlett hermits, 2 blue dwarf hermits, cerith snails, and a nassarius snail l.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new