What is this?

Korrupt label

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me id this please?
I got this at my lfs because it looked nice, but even the owner didn’t know what it was.

37C98818-6CD5-470C-9FCD-DDD91B40EDDF.jpeg 6E6A13A8-0482-4C46-A8DB-DCFDE7638F68.jpeg
 
I would also guess some sort of chalice, but it’s impossible to say for sure what it is based on the picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new