What is your all time favorite TV show?

ShaunRobinson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a few Walking dead fans here but I have to say it completely lost its way with Season 7. The first half of the season was pretty hard to watch at times but I have too much time invested in it so decided to stick with it. The 2nd half was an improvement but overall it was pretty dire if I'm honest with not much in the way of the dead, walking or otherwise. It ended on a high note however and I'm really hoping that season 8 is a return to form. Just 11 days to go until the 100th episode and the season premiere.

Grey Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All time favorite has to be “Sea Hunt” with Loyde Bridges. “Mike Nelson” of Sea Hunt was my childhood hero. He taught me how not to panic in tight situations. I longed to become a scuba diver. Another favorite was “Rapture Of The Deep” with Col. John D. Craig.

Don Lidtke

Some Old Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quite a few Walking dead fans here but I have to say it completely lost its way with Season 7. The first half of the season was pretty hard to watch at times but I have too much time invested in it so decided to stick with it. The 2nd half was an improvement but overall it was pretty dire if I'm honest with not much in the way of the dead, walking or otherwise. It ended on a high note however and I'm really hoping that season 8 is a return to form. Just 11 days to go until the 100th episode and the season premiere.

I quit watching after the first 4 shows on season 7. I haven’t regretted that choice.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kid days Scooby-Do, Gilligan's isle, Mash, Hogans Heros. Currently Designated survivor, Lethal Weapon, & GOT .....BTW this is like asking for a favorite Song ...just too much to choose

STAR TREK !

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back