What is your favorite smaller fish?

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,921
Reaction score
54,393
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love every fish we can put in our reef tanks, but today, I wanted to focus on the smaller ones. So, I am wondering what your favorite smaller fish is and why. Photo Credit: rboutin111
IMG_6291_1.jpg
 
For a pico tank I love the Green Banded Goby. Had one in my 4g for 4 years. I figure that was about the max longevity.
IMG_4800_Original.jpeg
Would love to have a fork tail Blenny but I’m afraid it will fight with my Bicolor Blenny that I currently have.
 
I love every fish we can put in our reef tanks, but today, I wanted to focus on the smaller ones. So, I am wondering what your favorite smaller fish is and why. Photo Credit: rboutin111
IMG_6291_1.jpg
No pictures yet, but I just got Geometric Pygmy Perchlet and the way they look at you is something I cannot explain
 
Clown goby
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new