yes, i know. im very thankful for all the help ive gotten and what ive learned. but sometimes you run around trying to figure out whats wrong with a coral and still loose it and still have no idea why!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The fact that you can no longer find decent sized coral. I started this hobby in 1994. Only had to leave because of Harvey. As of March 2024 I started back. Then let us say the Red Sea tank that got bad seams. Why is Redsea still selling tanks?Hi everyone
What gets on your goat about things in this hobby. Share your anger and vent it
Haha i see a lot of this! I always worry about overstocking with my 2 gal, but i only have two snails and a hermit crab. I got into this hobby by accident... my sister kidnapped the hermit crab and brought it home from the beachSeeing small tanks stocked with to many fish or fish that will outgrow it in short time. Also seeing tanks that haven't been set up long enough so support the livestock that have been tossed into it. Impatient people that want the established reef tank NOW. Anyone that didn't spend at least a month researching the needs of the livestock they want to keep before doing so. Anyone that thinks they'll get a bigger tank when the current fish outgrow their nano.Hi everyone
What gets on your goat about things in this hobby. Share your anger and vent it
Then I have some coffee and get over it. But to be honest, even with my first saltwater tank I had spent quite a while reading magazines and books before I took the plunge. It seems like more people leap before looking these days.
Now get off my lawn.![]()
so i got thrown head first, fully panicking, and no idea what i was doing!! So glad i joined r2r so i can have experienced people give helpful feedback as i make my way through the hobby.I just had a AI Nero3 stop working randomly and it was purchased 2.5 years ago.I get angry when expensive brand name equipment fails after 2-3-4 years.

I think next time you need a spear. Sorry that sucks , fish can be a terror sometimesBeing out smarted by a fish. Then you have to destroy a tank to get the little MF out!!! Ended up having to take the canopy off too! And lost a red sea light in the tank and the other one fell off and broke.this was so fun to do with my shoulder too.