What Micron Filter is Best?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nature786
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nature786

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
566
Reaction score
30
Location
Chester, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never really paid attention to what Micron the sediment filter in my Rodi system should be but now that I have seen all the different choices i'm confused.
What order should I aim for with the first three stages of my RODI system?

Option A) 10 Micron Sediment Filter(not readily available on all sites) - 5 micron carbon block - 1 micron carbon block
Option B) 5 Micron Sediment Filter (available everywhere) - 5 micron carbon block - 1 micron carbon block
Option C)1 Micron Sediment Filter - 1 micron carbon block - 0.5 micron carbon block

I have two 75 gpd membranes and I also use a Booster pump.

Thank you all for the input.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new