What R2R really needs

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys need to start a weekly podcast! Something where just a couple people get together and talk about the trending topics of the week. You could have guest speakers come on and talk about their tanks, businesses, chemistry, lighting, the works. Have a live broadcast during live sales. Plus it would be another outlet for vendor support. Nothing would be better than listening to r2r on my way to work.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have floated the idea here before. In fact I have already posted a pilot episode. But I was have trouble getting support. I even had a private forum that was all to myself.:)

I did this for many years in the past for FishNet.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have floated the idea here before. In fact I have already posted a pilot episode. But I was have trouble getting support. I even had a private forum that was all to myself.:)

I did this for many years in the past for FishNet.

With things settling down in the new software and a better place to keep it with even the possibility of running them within the forum, I would like to discuss this again soon!! Thanks for your patience.

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be up for doing a Podcast as well Rev, you know that I like to type Reef.... you should here me talk Reef... lol We could even use my "The Practical Reefkeeper" identity.

Cheers, Todd

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev, ready when ever you are I have a bunch of people to talk too.:) I listen to Reef threads every week as well as my Friend Albert's.

OP
OP
Up2no6ood

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I love reef threads. But they don't talk like hard core reef2reefers do. I want to hear about popular threads on r2r Member tank highlights, segments on the new hottest coral R2R contests you know stuff pertaining to what goes on here.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes for sure. Anyone that would like to help out please PM me can work out a time we can do a Skype call.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back