What skimmer you get?

BabyShark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Messages
62
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 55 gallon display tank and I’m building my first sump with my extra 29 gallon tank. Any suggestions on a good skimmer to buy?
 
There are a lot of opinions on skimmers - personally I have been using #reefoctopus skimmers for many years and have always been happy with their performance. On a 55g you could choose one of their models anywhere in the 110 to 150 range.
 
There are a lot of opinions on skimmers - personally I have been using #reefoctopus skimmers for many years and have always been happy with their performance. On a 55g you could choose one of their models anywhere in the 110 to 150 range.
I’ve seen that product to be very popular. I may go with that. Thanks for the suggestion!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new