What the heck is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquariGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquariGod

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
397
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed these fuzzy ball looking things on my bicolor hammer, and its all closed up. Anyone know what this ?
 
It's the white thing just below the spud.
 

Attachments

  • 1414566306081.jpg
    1414566306081.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 171
What are these ??!! I'm super worried, just found a few more on my maize brain !!
 
Phew.... Ok Nevermind guys, they're just pineapple sponges.. I was EXTREMELY worried. My tank has to be 100% pest free or I'm not happy.
 
Phew.... Ok Nevermind guys, they're just pineapple sponges.. I was EXTREMELY worried. My tank has to be 100% pest free or I'm not happy.

Yes, definitely a pineapple sponge!:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new