What was that build thread again???

  • Thread starter Thread starter KoleTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Messages
2,346
Reaction score
83
Location
Woodbury, MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember seeing a REALLY long build thread about a big tank. I can't remember where it was. Maybe someone can remember. Let me give some mind joggers here.

- The guy was completely remodeling his home

- He ripped apart his house and basement and yard

- He set up a big tank that on one side there was a Jacuzzi tub and on the other side was just a room

- He turned his entire basement into a fishroom and bred inverts and longnose filefish

- The thread was on an obscure-ish forum and was super long thread

- He had a big closed loop system in the tank

It's a bit of a long shot, but it is really bugging me that I can't remember. :) :confuse:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new