What was your 1st SW fish?

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BAHAHAHAHA funny
You did not. I’ve got a 55. Really itching to upgrade but it’s just so expensive. Gonna have to put it on hold for now i think.
Can I ask what your username means? It’s like reading a novelty licence plate that you just know means something but you can’t figure it out. Halp!

My last name is Rose and I was stationed at Fort Drum when I was in the Army.

Frtdrmrose7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BAHAHAHAHA funny
You did not. I’ve got a 55. Really itching to upgrade but it’s just so expensive. Gonna have to put it on hold for now i think.
Can I ask what your username means? It’s like reading a novelty licence plate that you just know means something but you can’t figure it out. Halp!

I’m not a big budget guy either. I bought my current 150G complete setup for $400 on Craigslist. I buy all of my big tanks there, my 250G was $600 complete

Peter Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A pair of ocellaris clowns about 12 years ago. Shark Bait and Rufus. My roommate named them. Shark Bait was the male and was submissive to the female by doing that little dance thing. When it did it, it made it look like it had a bad fin like Nemo, aka Shark Bait. As for Rufus....well...why not? Just a silly name.

I kept them for a few years in a 29g reef with soft corals. They lived in a BTA anemone I got maybe a year later. That BTA grew huge and they loved it. Sadly I was graduating college and didn't have a job line up so wasn't sure how long it would be until I got settled and my parents' home was a good 9 hour drive away. So I sadly had to sell everything. I still miss those clowns and all the other guys I had.

OP
OP
Mariette

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last name is Rose and I was stationed at Fort Drum when I was in the Army.

I see. I was once engaged to a man in the army. I know it isn’t easy. It’s certainly not for everyone. I’m not an American, but, as a human, I have nothing but respect for members and former members of those in service. Thank you

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow clown goby
4-12-2007
113_1339-L.jpg

OP
OP
Mariette

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A pair of ocellaris clowns about 12 years ago. Shark Bait and Rufus. My roommate named them. Shark Bait was the male and was submissive to the female by doing that little dance thing. When it did it, it made it look like it had a bad fin like Nemo, aka Shark Bait. As for Rufus....well...why not? Just a silly name.

I kept them for a few years in a 29g reef with soft corals. They lived in a BTA anemone I got maybe a year later. That BTA grew huge and they loved it. Sadly I was graduating college and didn't have a job line up so wasn't sure how long it would be until I got settled and my parents' home was a good 9 hour drive away. So I sadly had to sell everything. I still miss those clowns and all the other guys I had.

That’s so sad. I’ve had to give up a few pets in my time and it’s just horrible

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 62 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 47 21.8%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 25 11.6%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 74 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back