Whats good for adding to overhangs .....

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryanM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BryanM

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
8,951
Reaction score
11,022
Location
Morgan Hill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's the reef today.....the two circles are areas where I'm looking for suggestions on what I might get to add to the live rock that will work in shaded areas and add visual good times to the reef.

IMG_2088.jpeg
 
Dendrophyllia or some sun corals(tubastraea). They are a striking yellow NPS, though you MUST feed them.
 
I don't know......I'd be tempted to add a Plated Monti to extend out on the top overhang. But I have a penchant for these........
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new