Whats something you wish you DIDN'T know about reefing?

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,606
Reaction score
153,955
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I see threads all the time about things people wish they knew about reefing. Or threads related to "if you could go back and give yourself one piece of advice what would it be" ect...
What I want to know is, What about reefing do you wish you DIDN'T know? Is there even anything? Interested to see the responses.
 
I wish I didn't know the smell of a dead clam or snail.
Hulu Stinks GIF by Shogun FX
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I wish I didn’t know just how deep the influencer propaganda goes
That’s the way companies market their products now. It’s much cheaper than producing ads.
 
Upvote 0
That’s the way companies market their products now. It’s much cheaper than producing ads.

It’s amazing finding out influencers sign NDAs they can’t speak negative about a company or product if they want the free stuff :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I trust gas station food more than those influencers
 
Upvote 0
We're suppose to be keeping tracking? That would be too depressing.

No need to keep track. The frags we sell make more than we ever paid. We all know this

:squinting-face-with-tongue:
 
Upvote 0
It’s amazing finding out influencers sign NDAs they can’t speak negative about a company or product if they want the free stuff :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I trust gas station food more than those influencers
Yeah, I wouldn’t want that at all. I couldn’t look another Reefer in the eye if I had to do that. I would only review a product if I could be myself and provide full disclosure.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new