What's the most you paid for a frag?

Peng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF HW for 650. The colors are showing up nicely but I still don’t quite know if it’s acrually worth it.

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EF43DD24-E2BF-4D10-A64E-0A54D08DAA55.png
Gonna be doing a few frags if you wanna add to your list of expensive frags lol.

cymbyldesign

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$250 for the recent release of the RR Pink Venom. Amazing piece and color not misleading at all. None of the pink tenuis look pink under anything but blue but this looks like pic posted under blue and a fainter pink under whiter lighting. Was it a lot of coin, yes but I’m very happy with it and excited to see it grow out. It was my bday and I’d do it again
Love my Pink Venom from Reef Raft! Sick piece!

OP
OP
nashorn

nashorn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever get to see it in person you will want it. Out of what I have seen in person by far one of my favorites. Their life and death Millie is also very nice. Unfortunately mine did not fair well. Shrooms are crazy right now. Is that a silver dollar rainbow or OG? Seen a few jaw breakers about 2" for 1k at a few places.
That was for a OG.
Gee I remember years ago buying a red yuma for me that was expensive.
Now everyone wants to designer frags

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like red planet
It was sold to us as true ORA red planet but then found out this place never got any ORA shipments to begin with. That person who sold us the frag no longer owns the store. It's still a beautiful coral and is my favorite SPS in the tank. Currently.......

Ghxst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Project x fungia at MACNA 2014.

It's just a fungia that encrust but I love it! I was on the fence but Justin Creable agreed to let UC sell me the not for sale show peice one he loved, it has three mouths.

You can see the one spawn it has made so far up close and the Momma behind it. Currently the momma has another baby months to year from ready of separation. Very very slow proliferator.

https://reefbuilders.com/2013/03/07/reefgens-project-fungia-absolute-showstopper/

IMG_6521.JPG

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was sold to us as true ORA red planet but then found out this place never got any ORA shipments to begin with. That person who sold us the frag no longer owns the store. It's still a beautiful coral and is my favorite SPS in the tank. Currently.......
Just curious what made you believe it's not ORA red planet?

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
god i hate that saturated pics. i can picture him now, sitting on his computer sliding those photoshop sliders all the way to the right.

i buy and trade online a lot, and my personal deal breaker are doctored up pics. egregious ones. the way i see it, it is dishonest and the seller knows it. i'm not dealing with dishonest people. i've asked for a regular cell phone pic at times and most usually do not respond after that.
I'll text you all the cell phone pics you want. :D

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious what made you believe it's not ORA red planet?
An employee said they never ordered from ORA and the piece came from a maricultured order from what i remember. It was years ago though. Not sure what it is, cytherea? It's bright pink though, not much PE but grows pretty steadily.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back