What's this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slo-blink
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418687854.047542.jpg
 
Definitely looks like it's a filter feeder. Possibly some sort of sponge. Sorry I can't be more help than that. Hopefully someone can be more specific.
 
About two weeks ago I rearranged my LR to try and remove some dead spots. This guy was pulled up flat against the bottom of a good sized rock. Within two days it puffed out as you see it now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new