Whats wrong with my candy cane?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never had any luck with candy cane man and i have no idea why. Got a teal one, and a neon one. And the neon get a bit puffy but the teal stays like that. They are at the bottom next to the sand.

Mag:1350
Calc:430
Alk:8.0
Ph:8.3
Temp:7.8

Whats the deal?

IMG_6150.jpeg IMG_6099.jpeg IMG_6103.jpeg
 
I never had any luck with candy cane man and i have no idea why. Got a teal one, and a neon one. And the neon get a bit puffy but the teal stays like that. They are at the bottom next to the sand.

Mag:1350
Calc:430
Alk:8.0
Ph:8.3
Temp:7.8

Whats the deal?

IMG_6150.jpeg IMG_6099.jpeg IMG_6103.jpeg
It looks fine to me...
 
I have 4 different kinds of candy canes and they all change their "puffiness" from time to time.
And, mine only get super puffy when I feed them (or feed the fish), although they don't always puff even then.

I don't see anything wrong with yours, maybe it's just taking longer to adjust to your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new