When to Expect Radion G7?

bnaef17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. In the process of setting up a new system and I know as soon as I buy the G6's; the 7's will be announced. Beginning this week, the major retailers are offering a free RMS with the purchase of the G6 - adding fuel to the assumption. Was hoping there may be news heading into Reef-a-palooza but no luck. We have to be getting close right???

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. In the process of setting up a new system and I know as soon as I buy the G6's; the 7's will be announced. Beginning this week, the major retailers are offering a free RMS with the purchase of the G6 - adding fuel to the assumption. Was hoping there may be news heading into Reef-a-palooza but no luck. We have to be getting close right???

You shouldn't buy based on apprehensions or speculations. If you do you will be forever without anything. You buy a new stereo component next year they will release a new one with new features. New TV? They will change the HDMI standard or maybe include HDR or DV or both. The drum beats on.

You know what is out there today as it relates to the current market and manufacture. Your design should be based on those.

Jeremy_d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has there really been a difference in them outside of the arrangement of the LED’s since like Gen 4? That’s the last one I had. I run orphek now

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gen 6 is different from 5, because they changed the spread. The traded punch for more spread.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
On the next gen, they need to fix the software. Using ESL ( new and innovative IMO) was pretty good once you got the hang of logging in. Mobius sucks.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back