Where do you buy your fish...

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy on-line? Do we have a vendor that sells fish like the 2 vets? If we did would you be more incline to buy from a small E-Retailer or some one like the Vets?

Or corals like them for that matter, just the basics, not so high end stuff like the super hot stuff from our vendors?

I was just curious, cause I am not really to keen on buying from the 2 Vets?

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a new LFS in the ATL region. He's actually an etailer and is not really focused on being a brick and mortar store. I'd post his site but not sure if that's against site policy since he's not a sponsor (although I did suggest to him that he should check this place out).

R

reef-nut

View Badges
Some fellow reefers like Liveaquaria.com and some do not. I have spent over $2000 with them over the past 6 months. I have never had a bad order. They did send the wrong puffer once, but replaced him with a puffer that cost a lot more at no extra cost. I have also had excellent luck with vividaquarium.com. I just tordered a 5 inch Queen Angel from Etropicals.com last week, that is awesome!!. The best places I have found is ones that has a WYSIWYG system. That way you see what you are getting.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back