Where is my order?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a confirmation number of 6GF17U5N1 and I'm pretty sure it I had picked Thursday, Dec 1st as a delivery date. Please let me know if I have the wrong date.

I did not get a notice of shipment. I emailed Aqua SD and one of your employees and and got no reply over 2 days. I tried calling the phone number on your web page 858 565-1910 (only to get a "Please enter your remote access code" message.

So did I do something wrong? I'm just looking for an answer.

Thanks,
Ron Reefman
Reef Squad member

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh oh, Ron's gone Nolan Batman...

the-dark-knight-christopher-nolan.gif

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a confirmation number of 6GF17U5N1 and I'm pretty sure it I had picked Thursday, Dec 1st as a delivery date. Please let me know if I have the wrong date.

I did not get a notice of shipment. I emailed Aqua SD and one of your employees and and got no reply over 2 days. I tried calling the phone number on your web page 858 565-1910 (only to get a "Please enter your remote access code" message.

So did I do something wrong? I'm just looking for an answer.

Thanks,
Ron Reefman
Reef Squad member

Hey Ron!

We emailed you back :) Pretty quickly too, within an hour of you sending it. Please see below.

Your order was selected for 12/8 arrival, so the box will be going out 12/7 for 12/8, thank you!

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys just wanted to say we are indeed getting to the emails we have just had three large sales (thanksgiving, black Friday, and cyber Monday) and were a little busy this week. We get to emails in chronological order and this is currently the busiest time of the year. We guarantee that everyone will be replied to today.

OP
OP
Ron Reefman

Ron Reefman

Lets Go Snorkeling!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I posted here at 10:47am my time (EST) which is 7:47am PST and a bit early for AquaSD. But Kaleb called me back about 1:30pm my time, which is 10:30am their time. That's pretty good turn around. And I really appreciate the follow through.

I'm not sure why Dec 8th got picked as the delivery date. I was thinking the Thurs, Dec 1st, after I ordered it, but somehow that 12/8 date was in the back of my head. So bad on me.

I don't know how I missed the email. I always give the spam folder a good look and other AquaSD emails all come through to me just fine. But that's neither here nor there.

I appreciate Kaleb's quick return of a phone call. Good customer service is hard to find these days and this mix up appears to be more on me than AquaSD. But they still followed through. Thanks Kaleb.

Ron Reefman

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back