Where to get clownfish mated pair??

OP
Danh Ngo

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Danh! We have a couple hundred egg laying pairs and also a couple hundred XL fish that would breed quickly if given space to themselves. I regularly will help out people interested in breeding with affordable egg layers or mature fish. I also enjoy helping people succeed with breeding if you need some help along the way. If you're interested in more info feel free to pm me
Hi there I would like to discuss more, but your mail box is full. Can you please send me a pm thanks. @Alpha Aquaculture

Last edited:

JerseyClowns

View Badges
Reaction score
I have 5 spawning pairs for sale in the Livestock forum. Black Ice, Black and White, Snowflake and two Black Snowflake pairs.

Mical

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I left them in the DT. I didn’t want to risk moving them. I might try moving them if I see them again.
You might want to contact mentioned vendors who raise clownfish. Even if you move the eggs you have to provide special foods for them. Google search or search R2R for clownfish breeding.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
You may find this link helpful:

Good luck!

Jeeperz

View Badges
Reaction score
My Wyoming whites came paired from a local fish store. They were in love from day 1. The male was odd, swam back and forth for weeks. Fast forward 3 years and 3 tank moves, still in love. Started making babies about a year ago. Just recently started again after last move 6 months ago. The male refuses to let her in the anemone and he tends the clutch

How LOYAL are you to your salt brand for your reef tank?

• I will never switch salts

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • It would take a lot for me to switch

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • I would switch depending on the reason

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I could easily be persuaded to switch

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no loyality to my salt

Votes: 18 24.3%

Online statistics

Members online