OP
OP
Danh Ngo

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Danh! We have a couple hundred egg laying pairs and also a couple hundred XL fish that would breed quickly if given space to themselves. I regularly will help out people interested in breeding with affordable egg layers or mature fish. I also enjoy helping people succeed with breeding if you need some help along the way. If you're interested in more info feel free to pm me
Hi there I would like to discuss more, but your mail box is full. Can you please send me a pm thanks. @Alpha Aquaculture

Last edited:

JerseyClowns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 spawning pairs for sale in the Livestock forum. Black Ice, Black and White, Snowflake and two Black Snowflake pairs.

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I left them in the DT. I didn’t want to risk moving them. I might try moving them if I see them again.

You might want to contact mentioned vendors who raise clownfish. Even if you move the eggs you have to provide special foods for them. Google search or search R2R for clownfish breeding.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You may find this link helpful:

Good luck!

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Wyoming whites came paired from a local fish store. They were in love from day 1. The male was odd, swam back and forth for weeks. Fast forward 3 years and 3 tank moves, still in love. Started making babies about a year ago. Just recently started again after last move 6 months ago. The male refuses to let her in the anemone and he tends the clutch

CreativeColor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Danh! We have a couple hundred egg laying pairs and also a couple hundred XL fish that would breed quickly if given space to themselves. I regularly will help out people interested in breeding with affordable egg layers or mature fish. I also enjoy helping people succeed with breeding if you need some help along the way. If you're interested in more info feel free to pm me
Hi ….. i was wondering based upon this prior post,
Would you have a breeding pair of Darwins available for sale.
Thank you
John

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of mated black photon clowns. They haven't spawned in awhile because they are big clowns and keeping them fat(fed) to promote spawning caused major algae outbreaks

ScubaSnacks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I have 2 black snowflake, one is about 2.5” I guest it is about 1.5 years old, I got it when it was only about 1.5”. The other one I had for 2 years 3.5”, and it was about 2.5” when I got it. I think I will try to pair them to see what can happen :)
Btw thanks for all the info

We're they on their own with no other clowns for that long? If so, they've probably switched to females.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ….. i was wondering based upon this prior post,
Would you have a breeding pair of Darwins available for sale.
Thank you
John
You are bringing up dead threads lol. Check if the member has been active recently by hovering the mouse cursor over their name, in the middle of their profile preview you will see the last time they were active. It will help narrow down which people will be around to actually respond to you, hopefully someone has a breeding pair for you. If you cant find someone, I do see that you are in connecticut, I would ask NYAquatic, a sponsor on here and a general good dude. He has a bunch of stuff available usually and most likely can choose you two clowns that are paired up and larger. Great prices, and he also treats the water the fish go in (always qt yourself to be sure, if you have time, money, and space to do so).

CreativeColor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CreativeColor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are bringing up dead threads lol. Check if the member has been active recently by hovering the mouse cursor over their name, in the middle of their profile preview you will see the last time they were active. It will help narrow down which people will be around to actually respond to you, hopefully someone has a breeding pair for you. If you cant find someone, I do see that you are in connecticut, I would ask NYAquatic, a sponsor on here and a general good dude. He has a bunch of stuff available usually and most likely can choose you two clowns that are paired up and larger. Great prices, and he also treats the water the fish go in (always qt yourself to be sure, if you have time, money, and space to do so).

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back