Where to mount Chalice Coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZMSGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
6,862
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a couple Chalice corals and am looking for ideas on how best to mount them and let them grow.

Ideas and pictures appreciated.
 
I always like epoxy and gel glue. Mid to high level should be good under around 150 par should be good.
 
I cut off the bottom of the plugs they are on and mount my chalices to 3” frag discs or tiles and keep them on the sandbed.
 
I cut off the bottom of the plugs they are on and mount my chalices to 3” frag discs or tiles and keep them on the sandbed.
I don’t have a sand bed, but I might pick up some of those STAX and mount on those on the bare bottom... hmm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new