Where to sell a muscle car

  • Thread starter Thread starter da6d2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
78
Location
San Deigo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be selling one of my Darts to free up some funds for the new one. Where is the best place to post a car for sale? There are so many mods and I'd like to be able to list them all.

TIA
 
Is eBay too costly for the automotive section? Seems like the greatest exposure, though I'm sure there are specialty boards I'm not aware of.

Good luck though, Bryan
 
Thanks Bryan. I posted pics and info on the local board. I'll use ebay as a last resort. I'm afraid it will be a HUGE hassle. It's not going to be dificult to sell to the right person. It's just finding that right person. :)
 
what kind of Dart? I had a 69 dart custom when I was 16-17. LOVED IT. Im going to buy a 69 Swinger when I have the money.
 
My pops bought his Caddy of eBay....Wasn't a big hassle at all, the seller just made sure to post that buyer pays all shipping fees ect....
 
here's the car

passenger.jpg

front.jpg

backview.jpg

specsjpeg.jpg
 
I have a friend that sell old cars on ebay and does real good.I have a 73 Z-28 restoring now .More than likly will be on ebay when done.
Nice car!!
 
I've had this for sale for over a year now. :( Everybody wants me to give it away. It has a 396 stroker motor in it. Good luck with the sale. Yours it an older musclecar, so it may sell faster. ;)

myformula.gif
 
dang Larry, that looks fast just sitting there. oh what they hay, my offer for trading my prop porch is open to you too! :)
 
Thanks Bryan. My buddy Dave painted the flames. I helped with as much grunt work as possible. He does stellar work. Primarily works on bike tanks and fenders now. He does some killer airbrushing too. :) He is up in Sandusky, OH. Ostheimer Graphix.
 
more pics

If you know someone who might be interested point em here.:)

Custom badges
uberdart.jpg


interior with custom dash
interior.jpg


motor. Very cool March serpentine belt setup.
motor.jpg
 
Sweet car David.....My brother is jealous, I sent him a link to the thread....His response"If I only had the money" which translates to "I want it".

P.S. Sweet flames Larry......
 
awesome car David..

man.. you guys re-kindled some old flames..

my old 2000 Honda Civic Si which I sold about 3-4 years ago...
Si_3.jpg


Si_6.jpg


Si_4.jpg


Si_5.jpg
 
Mine has never been completed... For almost five years, the 65 Stang has been sitting in the garage without a tranny... Don't want to put the tranny back in until I put new heads on it. Might as well pull the engine and do the work i wantt o do, then put them both back in together (much easier on an old Ford than trying to do one at a time...). One of these days.

Really nice ride :) .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new