Where'd all the Red Gonis go?

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember just a few months ago ORA red gonis were everywhere on websites. Now, they're very hard to find recently and when you find them, they're 3 times the price. Is there a reason behind this and is there any website that has them for cheap?

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show me how to frag mine and you can have a frag!

9C5A3B8B-3577-4683-9344-60CD6AB8EBE2.jpeg

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm unsure if you're serious about this so just checking, are you? If you are serious, send me a pm because I'm interested. Don't know how to frag it because I have personally never fragged one but I found some informational videos one on how to do it with a band saw and the other on how to do it with bone cutters. Please let me know!
How We Frag Goniopora

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm unsure if you're serious about this so just checking, are you? If you are serious, send me a pm because I'm interested. Don't know how to frag it because I have personally never fragged one but I found some informational videos one on how to do it with a band saw and the other on how to do it with bone cutters. Please let me know!
How We Frag Goniopora

I love this series, Anya is a bad@$$. She’s way less fearless when it comes to fragging stuff than I could ever be, but I’ve learned a lot about fragging from this channel (and I’ve been doing it for almost 20 years, lol).

OP
OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sold one the size of a grape fruit for $120. Meanwhile 1in frags are not to far from that price.
A few months ago, I saw several on reeflounge for $40-50 among other beautiful varients. I think they sold all of those and are probably growing some out. But they weren't the only place. AquaSD had a few around that price. But now, there's hardly any I feel and the only ones I find are in the $100-150 range which is above my budget for sure.

Back