which BC mind blower am I

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20150404_173414-2.jpg

I tried to keep track of which BC gem was which and sadly I failed. This guy has settled in and blows my mind. Light blue edges and deep green mid body with red tips and plum polyps. WOW
Which one is this

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ha ha man I'm really not sure I took another look at your list and what you actually paid for was an all milli pack so i think it was just another random freebie from the magic trenches lol. looks pretty sweet man my Miss scarlet table maybe?

OP
OP
Rob Top1

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess a name is far less important than how it looks at the end of the day. When I look at the couple rows of BC stuff my eye keeps landing on this guy.
there was the milli pack than a 2nd list plus a couple of you picks. I'll send you a list at some point t of what I got and maybe you can pick it off of that. I'll come back to this thread in a few months and post an update I think this is going to keep getting sweeter

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I guess a name is far less important than how it looks at the end of the day. When I look at the couple rows of BC stuff my eye keeps landing on this guy.
there was the milli pack than a 2nd list plus a couple of you picks. I'll send you a list at some point t of what I got and maybe you can pick it off of that. I'll come back to this thread in a few months and post an update I think this is going to keep getting sweeter

ok sure i though you had added a few but i couldn't find a trade of them anywhere. if you have the list PM it to me and ill be able to tell if its any of them:)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ah ha! well not really. This was the final list but the kicker was the little note at the end. Man that thing could be anything LOL.I want to say PC rainbow but I have a few tables that could fit that description as well.

Sunrise
Hellraiser
Palmers blue
Soft Rainbow
Crazy bananas!
Wondermelon
Marmalade
SunnyX sunset
Pink on Pink
Roks T-storm
\Skinny love
Wow efflo
Battle juice
Battle berry
Frog legs

add a few to make it 600 even

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rob Top1

Rob Top1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And by the way Adam, way to save customer orders for future referance. Now I can just send you money and have you "send me something I don't have"
Guessing this has happened to you and is why you keep such great records.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back