Which doser to get

twhit030

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
61
Location
Saint simons island Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a full 40 breeder I’ve been dosing by hand every day kinda over it, I have an apex that I’ve set up and wouldn’t mind the DOS system however I dose 3 part and it’s not worth abs extra 270 for me to get a second as nice as it would be. What does everyone recommend, any input is appreciated I’ve looked at bm t11
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new