Which mobile app do you use to log your params records?

potatocouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
617
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm particularly looking for recommendation for Android app :)

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

google_play_logo.png
 
I use AquaticLog. I think they have an Android app.
 
I use one called Reef for andriod.

Its really simple and not a lot of features but I mainly use it to keep track of Calc, Mag, and Alk and it has a graph to which is pretty.
 
If you feel ambitious, set up a spreadsheet using Google Sheets (free Google Drive app). That way you can create charts and such and manipulate the data in any manner you wish.
 
Following...I've been thinking about using an app as well. Good options so far... hopefully some more chime in as well.
 
A calendar book. I carry it with me so that makes it mobile [emoji6]
 
Using a mobile app sounds like a great idea. I started with Excel spreadsheets then moved toward an MS Access database a couple of years ago. It would be nice to be able to export the data to a good mobile app.
 
Does your palm count? It’s quite mobile. Goes with me everywhere.
 
Does Fusion count?
 
When I remember to log things, I use Aquarium Note. Otherwise, it's in my head. :D
 
+1 for AquariumNote, so many helpful features and tools
+ 2 for AquariumNote

Aquarimate had some rave iOS reviews, but the android version seemed to have alot of negative reviews when I scoped them out last year
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new