Which RODI to buy?

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am finally moving and will have much cleaner water to work with so I have decided I am going to get an RODI unit. I was wondering which one you guys preferred and which brand. I will only need to make 20 gallons up a week.

Thanks!!
 
BRS 75GPD 5 Stage Plus System + 150GPD Upgrade KITspend the extra $50 upfront on the upgrade kit. Cuts waste water in half, produces 2x the water and filters last longer.
 
going to agree with the typhoon unit. i have a 75/day and its more than enough for what i need. great until, love mine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new