Sep 7, 2023 #1 jonray Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 27, 2018 Messages 33 Reaction score 99 What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I quite like them all but only have room for one
Sep 7, 2023 #2 KrisReef Last to get paid. View Badges Partner Member 2027 R2R Secret Santa 2024 Hospitality Award Joined May 15, 2018 Messages 23,466 Reaction score 41,032 Location Where It’s @ Rating - 100% 2 0 0 I like the 3rd, but if you go with 1 or 2, I would get the one that fits best in the space you have for it. (First one has that scoly look at that size.) Alll very nice.
I like the 3rd, but if you go with 1 or 2, I would get the one that fits best in the space you have for it. (First one has that scoly look at that size.) Alll very nice.
Sep 7, 2023 #3 PizzaIan339 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Aug 10, 2023 Messages 654 Reaction score 700 Location Mansfield What state or country do you live in Massachusetts Rating - 0% 0 0 0 3 all day it is stunning!
Sep 7, 2023 #4 Cell 10K Club member View Badges Midwest Reefer Joined Apr 20, 2019 Messages 14,814 Reaction score 21,425 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 2 or 3. 2 is gonna be brighter overall with all that green.
Sep 7, 2023 #5 SpyC Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 6, 2019 Messages 1,557 Reaction score 1,228 Location MD Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I prefer the 3rd, but I question the lighting used and photo editing done before they were posted for sale.
I prefer the 3rd, but I question the lighting used and photo editing done before they were posted for sale.
Sep 8, 2023 #6 OP OP jonray Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 27, 2018 Messages 33 Reaction score 99 What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks for the input guys. I have got videos but I’m darned if I can get them uploaded lol