Which trachy would you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jonray

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
33
Reaction score
99
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quite like them all but only have room for one

IMG_3792.jpeg IMG_3793.jpeg IMG_3794.jpeg
 
I like the 3rd, but if you go with 1 or 2, I would get the one that fits best in the space you have for it.

(First one has that scoly look at that size.) Alll very nice.
 
2 or 3. 2 is gonna be brighter overall with all that green.
 
I prefer the 3rd, but I question the lighting used and photo editing done before they were posted for sale.
 
Thanks for the input guys. I have got videos but I’m darned if I can get them uploaded lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new