• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

White AI Hydra 32HD

blpavlovich

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
17
Location
Charleston
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy 1 reef Hydra 32HD or 64HD preferably white. Thank you.

I am upgrading from 26HDs so I’ll have 3 up to be sold soon.
 
Thanks! But currently searching for a 32/64HD Hydra!
I have 2 16’s and a 32 w/diffuser for the 32. The 16’s have flex arms. 32 has the hard arm/bracket. All were used around 3 months, I have the GHL light now. Let me know if you’re interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new