Who am I talking to anyways? Meet the members of our community!

SimbaAnto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am Prasath Murugan , from Jacksonville FL, Roots from Chennai India. Me and my better half Nindiya Chandran with our fur baby Simba

PXL_20220404_201111522~2.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful people! Keep the photos coming!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm Daniel! Here's me and my wife Liliana and our 2 kiddos at a wedding in Hawaii this past summer.

1000011128.jpg

Here are a few more family pics just for fun!

1000011132.jpg

1000011134.jpg

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Myself and the family on our first trip to the Caribbean. We have matured enough so that we can keep sps alive since this photo aboard “The Celebration” and I have a grandson who is the same age now as the boy I was holding back then was.

More recent picture of me is in my profile and I will update it when I get out of prison, if that ever happens?

Always question my responses to decide if they are poetry, fiction, or science based because I mix them up regularly depending upon my current state of inebriation and combinations of different homeopathic curative agents.

Always dip new acquisition!

I want the 1st “participation” Badge. Thanks for reading:cool:

SimbaAnto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. A sun conure.
Nice. Back when I was a kid, I had a lot of Budgie's especially more Red eyes , Finches, Pigeons, Cocktails and conures. They were my first pets. It's an era when Orkut was there (prior to FB). I wish to start into it once I am back to India.

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up fellow Cardinal fan! Go Cardinals!!
I'll say this as a Braves fan. I was at the 2012 wild card game. Braves vs Cards. It was Chipper Jones' last game and by time what would end up being his last career at bat came around, St Louis had the game well in hand. Yadier Molina stepped away from the plate and called for time. The pitcher, Jason Motte was off the mound letting Chipper make his last fairwell to all the Braves fans. They Cardinals players all tipped their caps and stayed off of their positions long enough for Chip to get it all in. Chipper had to tell Yadi that he could go ahead and call for the pitch. After that, while I'm still a Braves fan, I'll always pull for the Cards when they play someone else.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate that everyone feels comfortable doxxing themselves on a public forum, but I must decline the invitation lol. Just imagine a stereotypical Italian-American dude. Or a cross between Johnny Depp and Owen Wilson... Actually yeah go with the second one.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I appreciate that everyone feels comfortable doxxing themselves on a public forum, but I must decline the invitation lol. Just imagine a stereotypical Italian-American dude. Or a cross between Johnny Depp and Owen Wilson... Actually yeah go with the second one.
I'm told I look like George Clooney...maybe I should've just gone with that! LOL (And...ok...it was only 1 person who said that...and maybe they shouldn't be trusted...)

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back